Haksell Platform proposal: Add JuicyPixels

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:11:18 GMT 2013

I agree with Mark.  I don't think you can declare a package stable
after you've just made a change.  Only experience will tell if an API
is enough for a broad number of users or whether further changes are
needed.  The goal of the platform is to include packages that have
proven themselves to be useful and usable.  I think we should wait a
while before moving forward with this one.