Haksell Platform proposal: Add JuicyPixels

Vincent Berthoux vincent.berthoux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:59:17 GMT 2013

Hello,

 I've made some performance comparison between imagemagick and JuicyPixels :
https://soundofapixel.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/juicy-pixels-performances/

The conclusion is that we are roughly 4 times slower than C, I've updated
the wiki page to link the benchmark.

What would be a good last review date for this package? I'm not sure how
this date is handled in the process.

  Thanks

    Vincent Berthoux