Final word on OpenAL?

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Thu Apr 30 13:58:55 EDT 2009

[ resending mail because of some strange Postfix error message ]

Am Donnerstag, 30. April 2009 19:19:54 schrieb Don Stewart:
> We definitely want to avoid a culture of "packing in bug fixes and
> features" prior to release, though, as that's a recipe for new bugs!

I fully understand this, but due to the extremely poor communication of the
schedule, this is a far better option than shipping something which has non-
trivial bugs.

I wouldn't propose this if I had known the release date some months in
advance. Expecting everybody to happy when you suddenly shout out a release
date is a bit too much IMHO...

Cheers,
   S.