[haskell-llvm] Thinking of moving the repo to github

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Thu May 19 19:23:09 BST 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 11:07 PM, Henning Thielemann <
lemming at henning-thielemann.de> wrote:

> I contribute frequently and I am used to darcs. I am not aware of an llvm
> trac, so far, though. Recent cabal configure problems and proposed solutions
> were frequently discussed on this mailing list.

Unfortunately, I don't track the mailing list much.

> So far there was one request for adaption to LLVM-2.9.

Yeah, I just posted an update that addresses that.

> Since I am not (yet) used to github, moving the darcs repository to there,
> would not be my favorite option (at least currently).

Now's your chance :-) Seriously, though, I've got the code up on github now.

https://github.com/bos/llvm

I don't think this forbids use of darcs - I imported the darcs repo using
darcs-fastconvert. Until you come up to speed with github, let me know when
you need changes pulled in from the old darcs repo. Also, if you want push
access to that github repo, set up a github account and tell me.