[haskell-llvm] Thinking of moving the repo to github

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Thu May 19 07:07:38 BST 2011

On Wed, 18 May 2011, Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:

> Hi, folks -
> I'm thinking of moving the llvm repo and bug tracker to github. I don't like using
> either darcs or trac, so I basically never see any bugs that come in.
>
> Right now, for instance, there's a configure failure with llvm 2.9 due to a naming
> convention change, and I found out on IRC.

I contribute frequently and I am used to darcs. I am not aware of an llvm
trac, so far, though. Recent cabal configure problems and proposed
solutions were frequently discussed on this mailing list. So far there was
one request for adaption to LLVM-2.9. Since I am not (yet) used to github,
moving the darcs repository to there, would not be my favorite option (at
least currently).