[haskell-llvm] Adapting to LLVM-2.8 (Was: Very slow assembling and disassembling in LLVM-2.7)

Isaac Dupree ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org
Thu Oct 7 16:43:42 EDT 2010

On 10/06/10 14:31, Henning Thielemann wrote:
> Do the LLVM developers occasionally remove or rename existing functions
> and how to get to know how they were changed?

Probably it's this:

"The LLVM IR 'Union' feature was removed. While this is a desirable
feature for LLVM IR to support, the existing implementation was half
baked and barely useful. We'd really like anyone interested to resurrect
the work and finish it for a future release."

http://llvm.org/releases/2.8/docs/ReleaseNotes.html#changes

-Isaac