GLFW, OpenGL 2.3.0.0

paul at theV.net paul at theV.net
Sun Aug 2 09:01:37 EDT 2009

Hi Brian,

I've committed a change to make it work with both older and new versions
of OpenGL.

The issue of changing to C types makes me thinking whether we should
do it too at the cost of losing compatibility with 0.3. But then I
still prefer standard types such as Int for GLFW's API. Although FFI
recommend things like CInt, for smaller int values (which is the case
for all values used by glfw C functions), using Int is still safe.

On the other hand, most OpenGL programs are likely to use GLint anyway,
shall we make GLFW align with the choice of OpenGL?

More suggestions are welcome!

Regards,
Paul Liu