Need to construct, expand or renovate your organization's facilities? We'll help you find the funding.

Federal and Foundation Assistance Monitor offers at cdpublications.com
Thu Nov 14 20:23:35 GMT 2013

Click Here If You Cannot View This Mailing (http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=9067&m=6481&nl=36&s=e4c1b337cdbd62680ed208480b7281fb&lid=993377&l=-http--cdpubsonline.com/12all/p_v.php--Q-l--E-36--A-c--E-9067--A-m--E-6481--A-s--E-e4c1b337cdbd62680ed208480b7281fb)

U P C O M I N G   A U D I O C O N F E R E N C E   F R O M

Finding Funding for Capital Projects
Thursday, Nov 21st ~ 2:00 to 3:15pm ET

If your organization's ability to better serve your community hinges on
obtaining funding to construct new office or classroom space (or
renovate an existing one), join us on Thursday November 21, and learn
how to navigate the maze of public and private funders to find -- and
win -- funding to support your capital projects.

Grants experts Ray Sweeney and Frank Klimko will present you with
practical information to help you gain the edge you need in winning
funding from a wide range of sources (including federal, state,
foundation and corporate) for that critical new building
initiative. Some of the topics to be covered include:

* Federal funding from sources such as the National Endowment for the
Arts, and agencies such as Education, Labor, HUD and HHS;

* State and local funding sources, including trickle-down funds from
federal grants;

* How to engage and take advantage of Community Development Financial
Institutions;

* Foundation sources, including ones that specialize in aiding
community-wide capital funding efforts;

* Funding from building products manufacturers/suppliers and others
grant-seekers may not consider.

**REGISTRATION DETAILS:**

**Includes free subscription to Federal and Foundation Assistance
Monitor.** Register now for $189 to benefit from this information-packed
discussion and not only will you be able to email us in advance with
topics you want covered, but there will be a Q&A session following the
presentation so you can get immediate answers to your questions. Plus,
all attendees will have the ability to contact our presenters with their
questions anytime after the event.

* **CD Recordings will be available.**

* Click here (http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=9067&m=6481&nl=36&s=e4c1b337cdbd62680ed208480b7281fb&lid=993378&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/store/548) for quick, secure
registration on our website

* **Call us at 1-800-666-6380, ext. 2 with your credit card, check or PO
information**

* Email us at info at cdpublications.com (mailto:info at cdpublications.com)

But don't wait to sign-up - There are only a limited number of slots
available!
Unable to join us live? CD Recordings are also available for pre-order.

Audio Conference: Finding Funding for Capital Projects
Join us from Nov 21 2-3:15 p.m. EST  for this information-packed audio conference is designed to help grant-seekers learn how to navigate the maze of public and private funders to win support for capital projects.
http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=9067&m=6481&nl=36&s=e4c1b337cdbd62680ed208480b7281fb&lid=993378&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/store/548

Audio Conference:  Finding Funds for Programs Helping Veterans & Their Families
CD Publications presents a 75-minute, information-packed audio conference designed to give grant-seekers the competitive edge they need to obtain funding for programs aimed at helping veterans.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/660

Audio Conference: Winning Funding for Native American Programs in Uncertain Times
CD Publications presents a special, exclusive audio conference focusing on what this year's Congressional budget impasse will mean to programs serving Native Americans.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/652

Forward this message to a friend by clicking below:
(http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/p_f.php?nl=36&c=9067&m=6481&s=e4c1b337cdbd62680ed208480b7281fb)

Get FREE PDF samples or try our website demo at
http://www.cdpublications.com/samples