returned seed of 'usedSeed'

Sönke Hahn soenkehahn at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 14 19:49:43 EDT 2010

Hi!

First of all: thanks for developing QuickCheck, it's great!

Secondly: I tried to retrieve the offending value when testing a property. I
looked around in the haddock docs of QuickCheck and thought the 'usedSeed' and
'usedSize' fields were the way to go. However, the correct offending value can
only be recreated after splitting the returned seed twice. I've attached a
short example to demonstrate the behaviour.

I doubt, that this is wanted behaviour. Am I wrong?

Cheers,
Sönke

--
http://open-projects.net/~shahn/