[NumericPrelude] bump array version constraint in numeric prelude to < 0.6

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 08:19:26 GMT 2014

no hurry (i've patched my local copy for now), i'm just trying to help
someone on IRC with their numerical haskell code, and on ghc 7.8 rc, array
has version 0.5 , so because their code deps on numeric-prelude, etc etc.

its a pretty neat wee student project they're doing
https://github.com/spacekitteh/haskell-clifford  (look at the devel
branches)