it's HCAR time again!

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:14:44 BST 2014

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, any exciting Haskell Natural Language Processing news since the last
> update?
>
> I think Rogan, you wanted to mention the chatter package?

I *just* got around to reading this email, and thus just noticed my name...

I think I'll shoot for "announcing" chatter in the next HCAR; hopefully by
then I'll have a release out with support for information extraction
patterns via Parsec or the parsers package.  I'm not going to have time to
write anything substantial about the project in the near-term for HCAR in
any case.

Thanks!
--Rogan