HCAR 2013-10

Grzegorz Chrupała G.A.Chrupala at uvt.nl
Tue Oct 8 11:19:10 BST 2013

Hey Eric and all,

sequor 0.4.2
https://bitbucket.org/gchrupala/sequor
Sequor is a sequence labeler based on Collins's (2002) perceptron.
Sequor has a flexible feature template language and is meant mainly
for NLP applications such as Named Entity labeling, Part of Speech
tagging or syntactic chunking. This release includes the SemiNER named
entity recognizer, with pre-trained models for German and English (see
https://bitbucket.org/gchrupala/sequor#rst-header-named-entity-recognition-seminer).

hiera 0.1.0.0
https://bitbucket.org/gchrupala/hiera
Hiera implements the algorithm for hierarchical clustering of
word-class probability distributions described in [Chrupala-2012]: it
is an agglomerative clustering algorithm where the distance between
clusters is defined as the Jensen- Shannon divergence between the
probability distributions over classes associated with each word-type.
[Chrupala-2012] Grzegorz Chrupała. 2012. Hierarchical clustering of
word class distributions. NAACL-HLT 2012 Workshop on the Induction of
Linguistic Structure.

(BTW sequor 0.4.2 is not on Hackage due to file size limitations they
enforce, making it impossible to include trained models in the
package).

Grzegorz Chrupała