CLT Toolkit

Grzegorz Chrupała pitekus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 07:49:16 EST 2010

Hi all,

The book is definitely a nice development. Congratulations and good luck.

And since we're pitching out stuff: I have a couple of statistical NLP
projects on hackage too:
- Morfette: a tool for supervised learning of inflectional morphology.
http://sites.google.com/site/morfetteweb/
- Sequor: a sequence labeler based on Collins's (2002) perceptron.
Sequor has a flexible feature template language and is meant mainly
for NLP applications such as Part of Speech tagging, syntactic
chunking or Named Entity labeling.  http://code.google.com/p/sequor/

Best regards,
--
Grzegorz