leksah start-up

Hamish Mackenzie hamish.k.mackenzie at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 25 01:18:47 EDT 2010

I have pushed a patch for this to
http://code.haskell.org/leksah-head/leksah/

The call to createProcess was added when we used to send signals to the process group leksah was in in order to interrupt child processes (ghc and ghci).  We now use a patched version of the process package to create the child processes in their own groups (which are the ones we signal).

The patch simply removes this call now it is no longer needed.  Perhaps a better solution though may be to launch Leksah in a new terminal window (if dmenu has an option for that).  That way you can see debug output written to stdout and stderr.

If that does not work you could try a leksah.sh like this...

#!/bin/sh
leksah

You may need to launch a terminal window from there too.

Hamish