first project on OS X

Tim Sears tim at timsears.com
Fri Sep 18 14:37:11 EDT 2009

Thanks for your reply Jürgen. Not the final answer. I got past that
config error.  What happened was that I had somehow put in junk2/src
in Build Info pane. I changed it to src and it worked. Now it is clear
that junk2 is assumed to be at the top of the file hierarchy.

Next issue is the linking fails as follows:

Preprocessing executables for junk2-0.0.0...
Building junk2-0.0.0...
[1 of 1] Compiling Main             ( src/Main.hs, dist/build/junk2/
junk2-tmp/Main.o )
Linking dist/build/junk2/junk2 ...
ld: framework not found -L/Library/Frameworks/GHC.framework/Versions/
610/usr/lib/ghc-6.10.4/base-4.1.0.0
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

The directory mentioned in the -L option does exist on my system. In
the shell I can successfully compile the one-liner Main.hs with or
without the  -L flag. I am not sure how get the log window to show me
everything leksah is invoking. That might provide a clue. Or maybe
someone has seen this error before? Googling, I find a collect2 error
usually means the system can't find the right compiled library, so
possibly some path issue.

Tim