patch applied (yi): Update Yi.UI.Pango.Control so it uses String instead of Rope

Hamish hamish.k.mackenzie at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 6 12:58:38 EDT 2009

I applied a patch to leksah-head that goes with this.  I have tried to
implement more Yi versions of the IDE.TextEditor functions.  I changed
it so EditorIter is immutable (Gtk versions of the functions copy the
gtk TextIter), it required refactoring quite a bit of the Leksah
code.  I figure this is nicer than using IORef Point in the Yi
version.