GTKSourceView 2 for windows

Tobias Bexelius tobias_bexelius at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:37:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've seen that people are having problem with gtksourceview on windows.

I downloaded the latest binarys for windows from http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtksourceview/2.6/gtksourceview-2.6.2.zip, (The official download page is at http://projects.gnome.org/gtksourceview/download.html) and put the libgtksourceview-2.0.dll.a file in a lib directory that the gcc compiler knows about (I use mingw so i put it in the library folder found there). I was then able to compile leksah (after changing the regex dependencies as reported earlier on this mailinglist).

Hope this helps.

Regards

Tobias Bexelius, MSc