New release of Leksah

Hamish Mackenzie hamish at firestream.co.uk
Fri Jul 24 00:05:10 EDT 2009

2009/7/24 Maciej Noszczyński <maciej.noszczynski at gmail.com>

> >        This is because cabal install uses the per user database of
> >        haskell
> >        packages, while the default is the machine database. So you have
> >        to add
> >        --user to the ConfigFlags in Package / Package Flags.
>
> Thanks. That helped. Shame there isn't a checkbox for that.

We should change our default to match the new "Cabal Install" default (I
think it used to default to --global, but now defaults to --user).

I have pushed a patch to http://code.haskell.org/leksah-head that does just
that.

If IDE.flags is not found it now defaults to "--user" for the config flags.
 Experienced users who want to install for the whole machine can delete
"--user" or change it to "--global".

Please try it out if you get the chance.

Hamish