Experimental windows installer for Leksah

Amar Nath Satrawala amar_nath at live.com
Mon Aug 3 06:18:10 EDT 2009

Hi

The installer worked fine for me with Haskell platform 2009.2.0.1 on Vista
SP 2 (32 bit).

Checking out the working.

I am still unable to get any source code help.

Could somebody please supply me with an empty/minimalist example package
(with one or two source files).

With thanks and best regards.

Amar Nath Satrawala

MS(CS) by Research

Supercomputer Education and Research Centre

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India