Jewelry Factory--Yiwu Xiang Jiu Jewelry Co,ltd

Sara Lee nancy at xiang9.net
Fri Nov 6 03:16:00 GMT 2015

您好,
Dear valued customer,

我们是一家专业从事人造饰品的厂家,在外贸饰品行业有十余年的经验;
Our company is specializing in the manufacture and export of jewelry and have more than 10 years of experience in international trade.
公司位于中国浙江省义乌市青口工业区,公司现有员工60余人。
We are located in Yiwu city, Zhejiang Province,which is inside the state economic development zone, based on the requirement from our valued clients and customers, more than 60 staffs function as one team in order to provide goods with best quality and service with best efficiency.
我厂主要以合金环保饰品、手工饰品为主,主打欧美市场。
Our main products are ECO-friendy alloy jewelry, handmade jewelry, and our products have good sales in the USA, Australian, Brazil, England and Korea.
热烈欢迎广大客户来图,来样定做, 欢迎各界朋友莅临指导、参观和业务洽谈。
Warmly welcome all customers send picture or sample for quotaion, and welcome all friends to visit and talk business, We are happy to supply you with the competitive price, high quality and best services.

Thanks & Best Regards
Sara Lee
义乌湘九饰品厂
Yiwu Xiang Jiu Jewelry Co,.LTD.
地址:浙江省义乌市青口东苑工业园东洲路1027号1-3楼
Add:1-3/F,No.1027,Dong Zhou Road, Qing Kou Yiwu,Zhejiang,China
TEL:+86 15825775830
E-mail: lee at xiang9.net
Skype: loka-sara
Whatsapp:+86 15825775830