Re:Cheap,Fast,Good quality PCB supplier

Tom sales at ipcb.com.cn
Thu Sep 18 02:42:01 BST 2014

Dear PCB Buyer or designer,

This is Tom with Integrity PCB Company, I am the Overseas Business Development director of a China based PCB factory. We have over 15 years manufacturing experience in PCB industry.

Currently we provide our PCB design and manufacturing capability globally and have been recognized as a dependable and efficient international manufacturing organization.

I would like to invite you to provide your PCB needs and specifications to our development team. We will provide you with a competitive proposal for you to review. You will find Integrity PCB Company to be a company that you can depend on for helping you grow your business.

I look forward to hearing from you and discussing how we can help you be more competitive.

Best Regards
Integrity PCB Co.,Ltd
Oversea director  Tom
Tel:0086-755-27316135-808