LED tube have new prices!

Alice info at sunshinelamp.net
Sat Oct 25 14:41:31 BST 2014

Hello,
Hope your business is booming! Here is Kelly sales manager from Sunshine Lighting Industry Limited!
Today I am wring to tell you a good news to you! Here our T8 tube have the latest and attractive prices for you. Due to growing fast for LED tube productive, now we have signed contracts with our main raw material supplier to develop Alliance Cooperation. So that we can get more competitive price and quality warranty. What's more important, we design LED tube driver by ourself. So this is very help for us to reduce our cost and control our quality.
Now I list our new prices as  below:

10W   60cm     950LM   PF>0.9     US$7.02/pcs
18W   120cm   1700LM   PF>0.9     US$11.23/pcs
25W   150cm   2400LM   PF>0.9     US$15.47/pcs
MOQ:500pcs( Price will be little higher if quantity is less than MOQ)
Delivery time: 10-15days
Warranty: 2years
Welcome to make a trial order for fully testing.
Hope to establish business relationship with you!
Regards,
Kelly
Sunshine Lighting Industry Limited
www.sunshinelamp.net