Is this project dead?

Danny Gratzer danny.gratzer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:49:01 GMT 2014

Hey!

I'm a user of language-c and noticed that it hasn't been updated in a few
years. Is there any interest in continuing to update this library or a
suitable replacement? The source repo shows someone poked it over the
summer but the hackage copy hasn't seen any love since 2011.

If no one's able to step up I could potentially start maintaining this.

Cheers,
Danny Gratzer

PS I suppose if this projects dead this mailing list could be as well so
I'll send this to Haskell-Cafe in a week if there's no response from this
mailing list :)