could you do a language-c release that uses 7.8 compat happy and alex?

Anthony Cowley acowley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:54:49 BST 2014

I encountered the problem in c2hs, at which point I discovered this issue thread: https://github.com/haskell/c2hs/issues/57

So it was a "won't fix" from c2hs due to language-c being unmaintained. It looks like these sorts of conversations happened without looping Benedikt in.

It will be great to see this resolved, and though nobody asked, consider this a preemptive +1 for giving the project some official presence on github.

Anthony