Uploading 0.4.1 to hackage

Benedikt Huber benedikt.huber at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:56:09 BST 2011

Hi,
I'm going to upload the current darcs version (tagged 0.4.1) of
language-c (0.4.1) to hackage really soon.

There are 3 dependent packages which do not specify an upper bound for
language-c and thus will fail to install after the upload:
- svg2q-0.3.2 (fix for 0.4.1: use undefNodeInfo in Translate.hs)
- language-c-comments-0.2 (fix for 0.4.1: use position instead of the
data constructor Position in Comments.hs)
- afv-0.1.1 (the git version specifies an upper bound, but the hackage
version doesn't)
I've BCCed the maintainers in case they would like to add an upper
bound (and maybe fix the build for language-c-0.4.1).

The other packages, including c2hs, specify an upper bound and are not
affected.

cheers, benedikt