Bug in NodeInfo for CTranslUnit

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Thu Feb 26 05:50:13 EST 2009

Benedikt Huber wrote:

> Well, I'm not a big fan of ugly hacks in the already contrived Lexer/
> Parser modules, but maybe we can find a sufficiently beautiful
> solution ;)

Well for now, I'm using the following (don't laugh, I'm new to
Haskell :-) ).

Cheers,
Erik

cleanTop :: String -> CTranslUnit -> CTranslUnit
cleanTop fileName (CTranslUnit list ni) =
    if (posFile $ posOf ni) == fileName
        then (CTranslUnit list ni)
        else (CTranslUnit list (fixFileName ni))
    where
    fixFileName (NodeInfo p pl n) =
        NodeInfo pos pl n
        where
        pos = p { posOffset = 0, posFile = fileName,  posRow = 0 }
    fixFileName x = x

Erik de Castro Lopo