iteratee ByteStringLike conversions

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Mon Nov 14 00:53:47 GMT 2011

On 12 November 2011 11:15, Maciej Marcin Piechotka
<uzytkownik2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 12:48 +0800, Michael Baikov wrote:
>> Also enumInflate in iteratee-compress *should* be implemented in terms
>> of Enumeratee instread of Enumerator, because it's idea is to
>> transform data stream from one type to another and not the iteratee
>> itself.
>
> I fixed it in current master (along with disabling the debug flag by
> default). I haven't had time to test it.

Hi Maciej,

I've just tested the Enumeratee version and it works fine, thanks!
Also the removal of the debug flag has fixed the issues I had with
verbose messages and random segfaults :) It'd be great if you could
upload a new release of iteratee-compress so I can bump version
dependencies in my packages.

cheers,

Conrad.