iteratee eneeCheckIfDone vs eneeCheckIfDonePass

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 21:02:58 GMT 2011

I was originally against this as I consider it a partial solution,
however you've convinced me that the current behavior is broken and a
partial solution is better than no solution at all.

I've applied your patch, and also changed eneeCheckIfDone to use a
default eneeCheckIfDonePass implementation so that all the enee* logic
is only in the eneeCheckIfDoneHandle function.

This is on Hackage as iteratee-0.8.7.2 (0.8.7.1 was an accidental
upload with only some of the changes applied).

John