iteratee Concurrency with for free

Michael Baikov manpacket at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:12:06 BST 2011

Sure, you can add this to the library.

Bounded TChans can be useful to add asynchrony in concurrent
iteratee/enumeratee processing, but it also will add one more
dependency to the package. This code has no complex dependences and
can be put in somewhere into Data.Iteratee.Parallel with slight
adjustments (for example i am not sure that exception on the final
step will not cause any problems).

I tried (but not very had :) ) implement parI (actually the first
thing i implemented was psequence_) using Chans with synchronization
at each step, but got memory leaks so i came with this solution, which
looks nicer and simpler to me.