iteratee darcs patch: bump version range dependency for 'failure'

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:25:38 EDT 2010

Yeah, I was trying to rip out the dependency entirely but it wasn't
immediately clear to me how the NothingException was being thrown.

I'm all for minimizing depedencies, but 'failure' is about as harmless as it
gets.

Antoine

On Aug 16, 2010 5:01 PM, "John Lato" <jwlato at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 4:57 AM, Antoine Latter <aslatter at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 15, 2010...

It's highly unlikely that a version bump in failure will cause problems.
I'm only using 'failure' for the "NullException" and "NothingException"
classes, neither of which have any methods.  NothingException is then used
for the default exception handler in "enumFromCallback".  I wouldn't need to
depend on failure at all, except I rather like the library.