Problems with new platform version

Kirill Zaborsky qrilka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:22:27 BST 2012

I have recently installed the newest Haskell platform and haskell-mode
stopped functionint properly.
Wher I do C-` to bring up REPL I get a message
'haskell-process-start: Searching for program: нет такого файла или
каталога, cabal-dev'
(in russian it says that there is no such file or directory)
Is there any ways to find out where the problem is?
The only point which come to my mind is that cabal-dev is broken in new
Platform, so I installed fixed version from
https://github.com/dysinger/cabal-dev
But there should not be any difference between installing from source code
or hackage - both go to ~/.cabal/bin
Any help appreciated.

Kind regards,
Kirill Zaborsky