Invitation to wiki (was: capitalized-words-mode)

Svein Ove Aas svein.ove at aas.no
Wed Nov 25 16:53:20 EST 2009

(Not a proper reply because I'd forgotten to add myself to the list)

It's not something I'd want to be the default, and I'm unsure whether
it's useful enough to deserve a customize option. (So do we vote on
that? Well, if someone else claims they want it, I'll change my mind.)

I also don't think I want that kind of thing cluttering the readme;
really, I want to reduce that file a bit, over time.

That said, it might still be a good idea to have a list of tips for
haskell-mode, and it certainly qualifies for that.

Such a list should probably be part of the distribution as well, but
since the threshold for creating patches is a bit high, I propose we
use http://trac.haskell.org/haskellmode-emacs/wiki/Tips for this
purpose; I'll edit the release script to download a snapshot of the
page.

So, don't hesitate - anything and everything you find makes writing
haskell easier in Emacs should go on that page. Including suggestions
about other modes to use, though perhaps in a separate heading.

--
Svein Ove Aas