website help

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:07:32 GMT 2015

*tl;dr: The Platform needs a web czar!*

The new build uses templates and generates web pages for the old,
independent Haskell Platform site.

We had Erin Depew do some lovely work on new design, then she sync'd that
with Chris Done's new haskell website design... then time passed.....

... Now Chris's design is up on the newly launched haskell.org server, and
those pages can be updated via git pull request!

Here's what we need a web czar to do:

   - use the new platform build to generate the data-rich pages
   - fix up the templates, or otherwise get those pages to match the look
   of the new haskell.org site - either generate .md for the site directly,
   or incorporate their css so the haskell paltform pages look integrated
   - fix up the navigation to fit seemlessly into the new haskell.org
   structure (regardless if the pages are on our own server, or become part of
   the site)
   - make it happen!

Could this be you?

- Mark