[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Haskell Platform 7.10.2

Randy Polen randyhaskell at outlook.com
Fri Jul 31 20:00:27 BST 2015

I have the build logs for the Windows builds, if that
helps in the forensics (i.e, if an HP build problem), but
if a similar thing happens in your own sandbox build,
maybe not HP related? However, only the packages
we build in HP are missing the package name annotation,
so perhaps we are missing a command-line param in our
haddock invocation?

I will look into this to see if we can fix on our side for 7.10.2.1

Mark, are the package names missing on a Linux build?