ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.10.2 Release Candidate 1

Sven Panne svenpanne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:16:40 BST 2015

> Your ticket #10568 was pushed off to 7.10.3. Is there anything we could do
> in the HP build of OpenGL to ameliorate this issue for users? Should we
> code an exception to the build somehow?

AFAICT there is nothing which can be done on the OpenGL/GLUT package side
of things, there are 1 or 2 bugs in GHC/cabal which cause this regression.
So unless somebody has a great last-minute idea/hack how to work around
this, using GLUT from GHCi will be broken on Macs. No clue why this has
been pushed to 7.10.3, the issues involved are known for more than a month.
:-/