xcode 5 psa info on haskell platform page

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 23:01:14 BST 2013

that said, this doesn't handle mavericks.

darin morrison's brew tap  is currently the only good way to get mavericks
support working well (without lots of end user intervention), though he's
collabing with austin seipp on getting a ghc 7.6.4 bugfix sorted out. His
brew formulae should work though in the mean time