[haskell-platform] #222: Windows installer for Haskell Platform is very slow on adding things to PATH

haskell-platform haskell-platform at projects.haskell.org
Tue Jul 9 23:53:18 BST 2013

#222: Windows installer for Haskell Platform is very slow on adding things to
PATH
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  JasonGross         |        Owner:  refold
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  new
Changes (by Vorpal):

 * cc: arvid.nr at gmail.com (added)

Comment:

 I decided to take a look at the installer in process explorer when this
 was happening and it appears both threads are doing pretty much nothing. I
 have attached a screenshot, should the addresses inside the installer be
 of any use to you.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/222#comment:6>
haskell-platform <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform>