package versions for 2012.2.0.0

Jens Petersen juhpetersen at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:07:41 BST 2012

On 6 May 2012 08:35, Mark Lentczner <mark.lentczner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've put together a straw-man list of packages:

Thanks Mark!

I had been meaning to post a pull request for a while... :)

Anyway I just pushed [1] for reference, which also contains basically
all your changes I think and a few from the thread, maybe it will be
helpful as a comparison.
It is a bit ahead of current Fedora development alas (eg Fedora is
still on older mtl, transformers, stm and text, and some minor version
differences).

Anyway how about forking haskell-platform on github so we can see your
changes directly? :)

Cheers, Jens

[1] https://github.com/juhp/haskell-platform/commit/a2ac391f79c9df868b5c7d29bb4a32739f59699a