Changes to GHC that will expose new packages

David Terei davidterei at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 07:31:19 BST 2012

So its great everyone is sharing but this thread was started with a
simple discussion point.

The adding of additional dependencies of mtl, haskeline, terminfo (and
maybe utf8-string) to GHC and how it's handled by Haskell Platform and
other packagers. The outcome I take to be that this is mostly
acceptable except for perhaps utf8-stirng which shouldn't be an issue
once haskeline 0.7 is released.