repo now on github

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Mar 23 16:08:15 GMT 2012

Hi,

I guess this is a bit late, as already a considerable amount of official
Haskell code is on github, but:

Am Donnerstag, den 22.03.2012, 20:53 -0700 schrieb Mark Lentczner:
> That said - how do people feel about making the github the official
> trunk?

Have you considered gitorious instead? It might fit better as it is
project-centered, and not people centered¹, and it makes Free Software
fans like me happier, as the code to the platform itself is Free
Software.

Greetings,
Joachim

¹ http://stackoverflow.com/a/1037005/946226