2012.2.0.0 final count down
mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 18:39:02 BST 2012
We are in the final home stretch. Everything is staged and ready to go. We
are awaiting any last minute reports on the RCs.
The updated web site is checked in to the repo - you can pull it and look
The new doc is up at:
After getting a thumbs up from package / distro builders *(that's your cue
to chime in here and say "rodger, all systems go")*, we'll release:
1. merge pre-release branch into master, and push to github
2. move mac, windows, and source installers into place on lambda
3. change the "current" symlinks for doc and downloads on lambda
4. push new web tree to hackage (where it lives for historical reasons)
5. announce on mailing lists: haskell, haskell-cafe, haskell-libraries,
6. announce on reddit, hackernews
7. update IRC topic
8. drink beer
I imagine this launch sequence starting around 15:00 PDT / 22:00 UTC Sunday.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-platform