HP 2012 compatibility with latest Apple software

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:01:31 BST 2012

I'd love to get field reports from anyone who's tried it. I've not updated
myself.... yet... (nor am I particular relishing the idea of now having to
produce and test HP for three generations of Mac OS X.... :-(   )

On the face of it, HP 2012.2.0.0 should work with future Mac OS X's and
future Xcode, so long as the command line tools are installed. I haven't
checked yet, but I'm guessing the Xcode 4.4 command line tools are
separately downloadable, and probably can be installed without Xcode itself
--- and HP will use them. (If Apple has changed the command line tool story
again.... I'm heading to Cupertino with an axe to grind...)

- Mark