Updated package list for major release

Mikhail Glushenkov the.dead.shall.rise at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:06:51 BST 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 9:41 PM, Joachim Breitner
<mail at joachim-breitner.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Samstag, den 10.09.2011, 23:51 +0100 schrieb Duncan Coutts:
>> Thanks for responding to my question about what we should do for this
>> next release. So the plan is a major release using ghc-7.0.4 and bumping
>> all the packages to the latest versions (where possible).
>
> Just wondering: Is there anything holding back this release?

There are problems with GHC 7.0.4 on OS X 10.7 (see Mark's message [1]).

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.platform/1677

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - against proprietary attachments