Updated package list for major release

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:10:03 BST 2011

On Sun, 2011-09-11 at 14:28 +0300, Yitzchak Gale wrote:
> Duncan Coutts wrote:
> > Here are the version changes...
> > Some packages are not updated to their latest hackage versions...
>
> I hope all maintainers of packages in the platform are subscribed
> to this list and read it. But in case not, perhaps we should manually
> send a copy of your message to all of them (whether updated or
> not).

Yes, I should have mentioned, I've contacted the maintainer of the cgi
package and I've asked Simon M about alex. The situation with OpenGL is
tricky. For the parallel & deepseq I also need to ask Simon, but it's
almost certainly the case that it just needs a point release of parallel
to build against the latest deepseq.

Duncan