Setting a timetable

Don Stewart dons00 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:35:14 GMT 2011

 If you can hold on, I can roll this on Saturday...

There's release instructions in the how to doc in the repo, if you can't
wait. Theres not too much fiddly stuff, but it is important to make sure
the big files end up on lambda

On Wednesday, December 14, 2011, Mark Lentczner <mark.lentczner at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Currently the HP site is part of hackage.haskell.org, the docs are served
from lambda.haskell.org, and downloads from a combination of:
lambda.galois.com, lambda.haskell.org, and hackage.haskell.org
> I see that the two lambdas are the same (I thought there was no way to
prove two lambdas were the same... :-)  -- but in any event, how should
stuff be laid out.