Setting a timetable

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Wed Dec 14 15:53:51 GMT 2011

Mark Lentczner wrote:
>> I'm willing to do any of the above tasks (put the installers where they are
>> served from, update the served version of the docs, fix the Mac page) --
>> though I'm currently lacking info (and probably server access) to do so.

> I verified that you do have server access.

I was looking at lun (code.haskell.org). That's what you need to
fix the Mac page and the doc pages. Assuming that the
live site will live on the same servers as for past releases,
you will need access to lambda to put the installation files
into place; I can't say whether you have access there.

-Yitz