Setting a timetable

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:34:08 GMT 2011

I have 2011.4.0.0 release candidates for Mac OS X up on my site:

http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/platform/

It runs on 10.6 and 10.7. 10.5 will have to continue to use the older HP
for now. It is based on GHC 7.0.4, as agreed.

Also in that directory is the new Mac uninstaller, in source and compiled
(and compiled and tar'd) formats. The compiled version is 32-bit and should
run on any 10.6 system.

The only thing that *might* need tweaking are the installation pre-checks
and messages. So let me know if the installer says something you don't
understand.

I'm guessing I'll put out a "come try it" call later today and let a
slightly larger audience smoke test it after you all have a shot at it.

How are the rest of the versions coming? Please note that I pushed a few
changes for the Mac build to the haskell-platform repo, but that shouldn't
affect anyone else, but you might want to pull to be at head.

- Mark