Some nice praise

Don Stewart dons00 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:11:01 BST 2011

"pht 9 hours ago | link

I've been tooling around with Haskell for a few months now, and since
the beginning I've been impressed with the incredible amount of polish
that goes into the official distribution.
Maybe my expectations of an 'academic', FP language were low, but the
clean, navigable design of the site, and easy to use package manager,
and respect for the idioms of the various platforms (DMGs and not
tar.gz's for Mac OS) show a regard for aesthetic that that even the
'friendlier' languages like Ruby or Python should strive for."

Well done team!