Sicking for asistance

rita johnson rita3cc at yahoo.co.th
Thu May 21 07:59:36 EDT 2009

Hello

How are you today? I am happy in your attention to my mail, from your attention i can see you are  such a nice person that i can give all my life and my trust, dear i know that  having you in my life will bring joy into me, well It is a  bit hot over here in Dakar-Senegal, my staying here is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon no relative no who I can go to as all my relatives died during the crisis in my country, the only person who take care of us is Rev. Thomas Ba, and is the pastor of the only church here in the camp (Christian Fellowship) He has been very kind to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the hostel camp.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it whatever because it is against the law of this country, i was in my second year when the tragic incident that take the lives of my parents during the crisis that occurred in my country and i want you to know this i have my late father's statement of bank account and document, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Finance House which he used my name as the next of kin the amount is $4.8m (Four Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) and i went to the bank to clam the money the said that i am a refugee here and advice me to look for someone that can stand for me here so that the will transfer the money with the person name and i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to any one for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you, I like honest and understanding person, faithful and a person of vision, truth and hard working and i want you to think about me please i am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in one,
Rita Johnson.