[haskell-platform] #32: problem configuring generic source tarball under debian lenny: editline is missing

haskell-platform haskell-platform at projects.haskell.org
Thu May 7 09:10:34 EDT 2009

#32: problem configuring generic source tarball under debian lenny: editline is
missing
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  aycan.irican at core.gen.tr  |        Owner:  duncan
     Type:  defect                    |       Status:  new
Comment (by duncan):

 That is strange indeed. We should get an explanation from the Debian
 folks.

 From first impressions I'd say that the ghc installation should indeed
 have that core package registered and that the `./configure` script has
 correctly discovered a problem.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/ticket/32#comment:2>
haskell-platform <http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform>